Thursday, March 4, 2010

Welcome To My Diary

Growing up as a little girl I knew I had a great writing talent.  Going through my "I think I can" Book in half the time as others, it was quite apparent.  Spelling and putting my thoughts into words was easy pie for me.  As I got older, I also realized I wasn't the best at Math or Science (how surprising!).  So I continued my way through school focusing on my strengths and struggling through my weaknesses.  My decision to go straight from Undergraduate school to Graduate school I believe now to be a smart one.  I did it because I new I wanted to be very good at what I did and I wanted to make ALOT of money doing it.

I knew with a M.A. my chances for success were greater. Unfortunately when I finished with my degree it was during a down economy and job market.  That's Ok! I kept looking for work, took what I could, and now a year later I am very happy with my life. As I get older (I'm turning 25 in 1 month) I am starting to think about having a family and children.  However, I feel skeptical about how long I will be able to enjoy working in the corporate world if I have a small child growing and learning at home without me.

The great thing about my job and career choice is that I do have the option to work from home.  Just hand me over my trusty laptop and I am golden.  As I ride the ride that is my life, I am making my first attempt at the chance to make money from home.  And we shall see where that road brings me..............

No comments:

Post a Comment